Tai Chi & Chi Gong
Interested in our classes?
...Or just want to say hello?
See our class schedule below. These are subject to change.
10:00 am - 11:15 am
The Tannery World Dance & Cultural Center
1060 River St., #111
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Evening Classes (starting Nov 1st, 2016)
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening
Louden Nelson Community Center
301 Center St., Santa Cruz, CA
- Warm-ups: Gentle Stretches, to open up the joints of the body.
- Chi Gong: Eight Pieces of Brocade and Muscle Change Classic or Marrow Washing Classic
- Floor stretches
- Hua Tuo Five Animal Frolics
- Tai Chi: 'Tai Chi Circles' (developed by Master Chungliang Huang)
- Basic Taijiquan Eight, Yang Style. This form is popular for its simplicity and it requires little space. It is symmetric. Also known as Taijiquan 10 form.
- NOTE: Please bring supportive shoes and comfortable loose clothing, and layers in case we go outside.
CONTACT Linda for more information: 831-334-7757